I don't like that they do not send out paper bills anymore, but I will get over it.

Best Answer

Yeah wat hapened?................................tell us WHY they suck.

Best Answer

I hate PayPal! HATE!

Best Answer

I do. Even though I just bought a laptop on Ebay today. They still suck.

Best Answer

thank you for being true. The others will see the light soon enough. One day or another

Best Answer

hey.. I like pay pal

Best Answer

give it time they will **** you off at one point or another, trust me. I started out with out having any problems with them , however, that quickly changed

Best Answer

Okay, Highbear... what happened?

Best Answer

Well, where do I start, they had their system hacked into about 750,000 users information had been compromised. I was one of those lucky individuals, and have spent numerous hours trying to get it straightened out. Even to the point of creating a whole new user ID and password. They assured me everything would be corrected and dealt with. That was three years ago. Their system is so screwed up. It links bogus information and then closes down your account altogether. Because of this I do not shop on eBay that often, I just won something on eBay and when to pay for it now, the last time I was on PayPal was back in March of 2011. Today I went and tried to pay for that item, which was only about four dollars. Their message tells me if I have exceeded my spending limit. Another note should be made. Then they do not think a lot of people know eBay owns PayPal they have got classified under a sovereign division of financial accounting.

Best Answer

I AGREE..THEY ARENT WORTH A DAMN.

Best Answer