tmcSKIPPER200 tmcSKIPPER200 22-25, F 9 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

its because now a days for most sex is just an act to feel good people have forgotten what it means to (make love) to someone they have forgotten the emotion that two people are supposed to feel when they are together in fact emotion is nowhere to be found they dont realize that sex goes so far beyond even that its a spiritual, emotional, and physical connection between not just two bodies but its where their hearts and souls join together hearts beating as one, two souls becoming a whole in an act that when done as it should is as beautiful as the most incredible work of art

Best Answer

I don't think anybody should be doing that, let alone people your age. The possible consequences are not worth the bit of fun. Plus, they cheapen themselves. Keep your self respect and keep not doing it!

Best Answer

I think you should not. It can mess you up. Seriously.

Best Answer

The first sign that you are mature enough to have sex, whether you're 14 or 400, is you don't feel the need to announce that you are doing it, or are about to do it.

Best Answer

I do. Stop trying to grow up too fast. It'll happen soon enough.

Best Answer

my ex decided thats what this time in our life is for. i dont agree i think yu should find soeone who means the world too you and hold on

Best Answer