salmonia salmonia 22-25 35 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Politics

they don't have enough rock for his ears!

Best Answer

They can put his face on the backside.

Best Answer

Can we put him under the mountain?

Best Answer

I would love that. Right alongside those slaveowners and Teddy R.

Best Answer

Do I sense irony ?

Best Answer

What has he or the last four President done to deserve such an Honor? Our debts are in the trillions of dollars, country for all sense and purposes is Bankrupt. What has he or any other president done except Sold Us Out To The Highest Bidder

Best Answer

interesting your the first person i heard to not blame him completely for the debit today. i respect your answer.

Best Answer

It's is true He is not the only one, yet what he's doing is not making sense. We need to cut spending drastically, if not, America has seen her better days. SAD! Who than would be laughing... surley not the dem or the gop?? They'll be on the islands somewhere hiding counting there fility money

Best Answer

jefferson died bankrupt and screwed a bunch of creditors

Best Answer

Again, the last four {along with congress & senate} has made fortunes through connection they have made, $$$ on stocks off of companies. We would have to go to jail for insider traders. Not Congress or the Senate, they've made million$$$$ Our system is corrupt!

Best Answer

there are a lot of people on here that would want to push him off

Best Answer

explain why

Best Answer

You've got to be shittin' me. He belongs on a ******* wanted poster.

Best Answer

answer me why then

Best Answer

He's not even dead yet! JFK.

Best Answer

*sits down, eats popcorn*

Best Answer

lol you're asking for trouble with this question :P

Best Answer

why am i asking trouble?

Best Answer

because people have VERY pointed views on Obama. I thought you asked it just to stir the pot :P

Best Answer

i asked because i heard on the news.. i have no interest in starting ww3 with some Obama hater or lover.

Best Answer

Even if you didn't mean to, you definitely scrambled things up.

Best Answer

we each have our own views my view is to just ask and learn.

Best Answer

Give him twenty years and then see.

Best Answer

interesting

Best Answer

Or better yet, return the land there to the people it was stolen from and let them do whatever the **** they want to the mountain!

Best Answer

NO!

Best Answer

No living person should ever be given a monument. It's an incitement to hubris.

Best Answer

NO!!

Best Answer

Yes. Take it from me !

Best Answer

I Think they should put Mount Rushmore on 0bama!

Best Answer

Nope. Odumbo should be under 6 feet of good dirt next to his father in his native Kenya. .

Best Answer

No American elected officials should be on Mt. Rushmore; it's a native mountain in Native land; leave it alone.

Best Answer

Why should he be added to monument honoring leaders who are (or were) thought to be great? He has not yet even remotely qualified for that distinction. There are other former Presidents who would be on the list long before Obama ba<x>sed on present history.

Best Answer

That monument is a racist symbol of white power over the years so could he being on there symbolize white power fading?

Best Answer

Racism is in the eye of the beholder. You clearly see it where most people don't. This speaks more to your belief system than to reality. I see a monument to leaders who brought this country through hard times through strong leadership.

Best Answer

No. Not him, not Reagan either. It is perfect the way it is.

Best Answer