jakers144 jakers144 41-45, M 14 Answers Mar 19, 2012

Those are important issues, those issues all deal with your rights as an individual, which is much more important than money and the economy.

Best Answer

wow, well put.

Best Answer

that certainly makes them visceral attention-getters that nobody is neutral about, but are they as urgent as some of the other matters that the President will need to deal with? in fact, don't the courts have more to say about these things than the politicians?

Best Answer

wow they have got yyou snowed

Best Answer

There is no doubt that they are used to distract people, but characterizing them as unimportant is ridiculous.

Best Answer

they are just a distraction, a smoke screen. we must get past that in order to move forward

Best Answer

Abortion, gay rights, and contraception should not even be national issues anyway. Get out of my bedroom, get out of my personal life, and deal with maintaining the security and the liberty of this country. I agree with Thisisevenlessfunnynow

Best Answer

Of course. Repubs know they need the fundamentalist vote. So let's. Divert attn from issues like their healthcare, their social security, and scare tem into voting for GOD even tho they get poorer and the rich get richer. Repubs prey on the vulnerable poor. Disgusting.

Best Answer

Republicans need to bait middle class into voting for politicians that literally ask you to cut education, medicare, medicaid to pay for tax cuts for the top 1%. How do they do it? By freaking people out about an imagined "gay agenda" and abortion. Sadly, it works nearly every time.

Best Answer

hey we need lots more people like you that are in touch with reality

Best Answer

Yeah like that film " Wag The Dog "

Best Answer

Most definitely!!! Women have a right to choose,after all it's their body, you will never be able to have total gun control because #$^% has gotten out of hand and I could care less about who's f@#$ing who. I'd like them to address these outrageously high gas prices!!!

Best Answer

I agree. Why do politicians want to be in my bedroom? Besides the fact that I am a sexy beast?

Best Answer

Abortions??*no don't say that word!!!please mommy stop no! No! No! Please! Don't say that word. I have a little friend beside me that got murderd as well shes a girl and her mommy selfishly did'nt want her either. She looks down she says and says she'd never forgive her mommy for doing such a thing. She says her mommy not only lives with nightmares,no peace, guilty conscience, but she has no remorse because she still enjoys killing&murdering people. I told her theres a place for those.*she crys everyday* so she see that her mommy now feels her pain. I hate that word mommy stop being so proud of it!

Best Answer

ok, lets talk reality. i would think that birth control would be the best way to stop abortions. why don't the fanatics see this.

Best Answer

Ya think?

Best Answer

now you see why we are so bad off. its the smoke screen

Best Answer

Everyone judges a politician on these issues

Best Answer