code95 code95 18-21, F 37 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Intimacy

(raises hand) I find it exponentially better. It's kind of like the difference between fast food (which has its merits) and a really satisfying, home-cooked meal.

Best Answer

Totally agree! it's exactly what I mean!

Best Answer

Well, duh.

Best Answer

It always will be better doing it with someone you don't love is just sex

Best Answer

Nooooooooooooo.

That was a sarcastic no.

Best Answer

Are you for "REAL"? Number one, if it's someone you don't 'love', your not 'making love', your just f--king - no more & no less then some dog in heat that will f--k anything that comes along. While I can not speak for you, nor will I try, speaking for just myself, if I have interest in you ( no feelings ) , why would I even want to f--k you? Once again , while I make no atempt to speak for you, I think of myself as much more intelligent than a "DOG". That's why it is refered to as 'making love', it implies that their are 'feelings' there. Pretty simple to understand really.

Best Answer

I totally agree with you, but what actually made me think about it, is that most people actually prefer it, and do it on a regular bases, some just want someone to do it with, and others just go along with it

Best Answer

This is so true. Love is passion. Otherwise it is just instinctive animal behavior and animal nature.

Best Answer

that's what I mean, as a woman I think passion is needed, and if it's not there it won't feel as good

Best Answer

Love x 10

Best Answer

Why would someone want to make love when they don't love?

Best Answer

reasons I'm still trying to figure out :

Best Answer

Of course

Best Answer

And all the people who say no will be EP's official Wh*re mascots.

Best Answer

an ******* lol love has nothing to do with it ask tina turner

Best Answer

They are two completely different things...

Best Answer

sure they are, it just depends which one do you think is better?

Best Answer

i think so - i generally find that women who are in love with me are much more sexually responsive anyway - but casual sex has its own allure

Best Answer

depends on who does it the best

Best Answer

No because then I have to turn over the bal ls.

Best Answer

It always will be better doing it with someone you don't love with six legs

Best Answer

Beggars can't be choosey. I'll take either.

Best Answer

ummm... totally!

Best Answer

WAY better with someone you truly care about.

Best Answer

I've always been in d first category. hah

I put my heartsoul&passion into it

so u know the answer hun..

Best Answer

It IS better,if you just hsve sex to have sex then youre a **** or manwhore,& will never have someone to truly love you

Best Answer