I have Multiple Sclerosis..and MJ is the only thing that will take away the physical pain caused by MS.. I was wondering how many others use it to treat their disease?
paganprincess79 paganprincess79 31-35, F 13 Answers Feb 27, 2012

I use it for spinal stenosis . I use it daily and love it. It works to relax me and it does kill the pain very well. Yes it should be legalized as it is so much better than the heavier drugs and it is a pleasing to the spirit.

Best Answer

And it is natural! what would be the point to take something only to create another problem! Does not make since to me at all...

Best Answer

I agree 100%!

Best Answer

I use pot to help with my bipolar , split personality disorder, insominia, and ADHD plus I just love to smoke lots of pot

Best Answer

It can be dangerous....!!!

Best Answer

Yes 100% needs to be legal for recreation too. It makes me sick to my stomach to know that alcohol and cigarettes are legal but herb that makes me reflect on my life is bad for me? I dont get it

Best Answer

I think it should be legalized for medicinal purposes. I have used it to assist with my insanity...lol... I have never brutally assaulted anyone- Thank you Mary Jane!!

Best Answer

right!! lol

Best Answer

marajuana doesn't treat the disease, it just makes your brain too stupid to remember to tell you that your body hurts, and it can stimulate appetites in people who have lost theirs due to pain. <br />
That being said, I am not necessarily opposed to it, as it is better than a morphine addiction.

Best Answer

Actually there is research done somewhere that it can stop the progression in all stages of Multiple Sclerosis.

Best Answer

I don't know where you got your information from but you have to recheck. It actually stimulates the cannabinoid receptors in your body. Search about the cannabinoid receptors and you will say how it helps CURE diseases.

Best Answer

*see*

Best Answer

it also increases your chances of lung cancer and schizophrenia

Best Answer

It has a HIGHER chance of PREVENTING it than causing it. ONLY If you already have a risk of schizophrenia then you are at a higher risk of getting it.

Best Answer

you are reading different reports than i am then - every one I have seen says that people who smoke marijuana have a much higher incidence of displaying signs of schizophrenia, although they don't know if the marijuana causes it or simply cases the predisposition to it more apparent

Best Answer

i think it should, it is alot better than taking pills, it kills pain alot better too

Best Answer

we all have it here in the neighborhood... its a normal thing to do..it helps my depression at certain point and its all natural..

Best Answer

I was ran over by a car when i was 15 and had multiple fractures and suffer from arthritis during cold weather and its the only thing i can do.to ease the pain. Also great for nausea. Cannabutter can be rubbed in to aching joints and its such a relief. Thank god for mj

Best Answer

I have diabetes neuropathy and when I was smoking pot. I felt more better than the medicine I am taking.

Best Answer

So do I

Best Answer

I was never a regular smoker, but if someone passed me a joint I would hit it sure. I had a repetitive motion injury in my shoulders that would wake me up 4 - 5 times a night in pretty bad pain. One night I was at a party, and a guy passed me a pipe, and I took a hit. Handing it back I noticed he was wearing a Medical Marijuana pin. I talked to him a while (he was in a bad car accident and was in a wheelchair for quite some time), and told him about my shoulder pain. He gave me a small joint and told me to smoke it before I go to bed. I only woke up twice that night, and the pain was about 1/4 what it normally was

Best Answer

I never did marijuana and even had a post about it. But I have tried it now for about a week. It really helps with my OCD and helps me think better. I don't about whoever says marijuana is evil. Its not.

Best Answer