Just say no to facebook ......and Yes to EP!

Best Answer

I have alot of musician friends on FB that let me know where they will be playing & upcoming concerts..so that's the part I like...plus they link me cool performances from different places.

Best Answer

OK agree ....after I cancelled that is the one and only thing I miss is updates of performances and concerts but I'm thinking about joining reverbnation because most of my musician friends post on there

Best Answer

Me too--I don't have many FB friends, but the majority are either musicians or artists I don't know other than through their work and FB contact. The best thing about FB is being able to know what's coming up in their creative lives.

Best Answer

I really despise FB but IDK may make a profile just to keep up with the music scene..........hmm def wish there was a better way as myspace used to be the place, reverbnation may be the way to go tho

Best Answer

Yup, it sucks.

Best Answer

Where is Steve Jobs when u need him?? At least he invented stuff people actually liked.

Best Answer

I'm a firm believer that about 90% of computer "improvements" are not improvements, just irritating ways to keep programmers in jobs.

Best Answer