vazquezlala vazquezlala 18-21, F 17 Answers Aug 19, 2012 in Religion

yes l think it would, religion builds barriers, why l havnt got a clue. We are all people what ever colour, if we bleed our bloods the same colour. Religion builds barriers, barriers that without religion wouldnt be there.

Best Answer

To be truthfully honest I don't think it would be much different than the world we have now. Also it's a little unfair to blame religion for many ills and completely disregard the good it has done. I've seen some people find contentment in religion or completely turn their lives around through it. I'm not saying it's all rainbows and sunshine, just I see the good and bad within it.

Best Answer

I do. Religions are intellectual impasses, morality would gain from a realistic approach to notions such as evil. <br />
Religions give no explanation for anything , they are tautological, that is, they merely hark back to a mythical story to account for any problem.<br />
Religions are used by people with no legitimacy, Putin is now using the rich orthodox church to censor dissent.<br />
As for those (mainly Christians) saying religion invented love, I say love existed before, and it exists outside religion.

Best Answer

We are by our nature tribal creatures who divide ourselves in to groups and alliante oursleves from other groups. We segregate relgion, colour, football teams etc. If you removed relgion you would only remove one group that we hide behind. The problem is not relgion but our intollerance of others who are different to us. This is what we need to change

Best Answer

I do

Best Answer

Organized religion has a terrible track record. Privately religious or spiritual beliefs seem helpful

Best Answer

i do.

Best Answer