know you rights. if you are suspected of something, get a lawyer.<br />
that said, each cop is an unique individual. some are wonderful, moral people and some are less so. they are not all friendly nor are they all corrupt.

Best Answer

Generally, I do. <br />
But I have a tendency also to regard them as corruptible individuals...and they are, after all, mostly men. So all the "flags" that I look for when I'm dealing with men are high on my radar. <br />
I've met policemen who were very helpful and made me feel safer. And I've met those that were inconsiderate or paranoid jerks. <br />
Same as other guys in life.

Best Answer

Exactly, they are human beings. I've been friends with a few. One let the job get to him, descended into a bottle, and by the time he crawled out, his career was over and he had to find another way to earn a living

Best Answer

You can trust them to find out if they can charge you with anything.

Best Answer

Like in most instances, it depends on the person. And there can be a mob or wolfpack mentality when there are a bunch of police together. My brother and several of my cousins and uncles are police officers. My brother's one of the most honest, compassionate people one could meet and he became a policeman out of a sincere desire to help and serve. But he understands that out of uniform he's as vulnerable as any black man in this country.

Best Answer

Not totally !

Best Answer

to treat you like s***, yes

Best Answer

More than I'd trust someone who'd ask that kind of question

Best Answer

So you trust them more than a victim of violent crime ?

Best Answer