Conaie Conaie 22-25, F 3 Answers May 28, 2011

Everybody judges. Highbrows who say that they do not, are lying. You should work on your sentence structure, i.e., syntax. How's that for a judgement?

Best Answer

okay i am going to humbly say i agree with you that i may need to spend time and structure my questions so that people like yourself wont misunderstand what im saying. i didnt ask if people judge, i know this my question was who do YOU PUT AS THE ULTIMATE JUDGE OF YOUR LIFE /CHARACTER. This really means who or what do you respect to be the judge of your practices. who's critisism do you respect. i said no-one but ill allow my legacy that i leave on earth to speak for me...{thats every kind of contribution or deed i made in life while alive}

Best Answer

I tend to defer to those who have greater experience than myself. As for God being my judge, I'll find out when I get there. I have certainly done things that I am not proud of. Thank you for your question.

Best Answer

I'm with the some - God.

Best Answer