I demand its safe return right away!!!
LadyGypsy LadyGypsy 36-40, F 6 Answers Apr 29 in Doing Good

shutup and get off my property you stupid gypsy. Go back to your country.

Best Answer

Well your just all full of sugar and smiles today!!! LOL

Best Answer

smiles are for silly foreigners that steal my taxes, which is why they are smiling. Damn them and damn the women gypsys who have insane amounts of body hair and crooked teeth. All gypsys must suffer!! (except for the fit ones ofcourse).

Best Answer

Do take your personal prejudices to therapy and stop being a fool on e p !!!

Best Answer

ahhh bless you for taking what I said personally. And it's cute how you heart it yet get slightly upset by it. Awwwwww.. for a crooked teeth hairy gypsy, you're not so bad.. *hugs her*.. *pulls away after 1 second* okay that's it, I don't want to get what you have so let's keep it at that. And by the way.. i'm playing with you. *slaps her bum*

Best Answer

Your a fool and you could never get what I have!!! You would not know how to handle me!!!

Best Answer

hah, babe, I KNOW how to handle you. Get yourself a shave and maybe i'll take you out some time.

Best Answer

The stereo types you speak of are not issues I have, so your out in the dark sounding like a stupid fool!!!

Best Answer

oh for fuc*s sake.. I'm JOKING!!!!! I just told you before that I was playing with you.. I'm half african for crying out loud. Relax with your hormones. Go get yourself a tampon and chill out.

Best Answer

don't complain, at least you had some!

Best Answer

oh no that's not good

Best Answer

Amen!!! I'll sign that petition!

Best Answer

I took it! *evil laugh* If you want it back... well... you're gonna have to work a lot harder than that ;)

Best Answer