never heard of it

Best Answer

i havent until today lol

Best Answer

Sounds like a fancy way to say "hindsight".

Best Answer

They are arguing that the present can actually change the past...somehow..idk how though haha

Best Answer

Maybe whoever is saying that is experimenting on some new, or old, drugs...LOL. The present can determine many things in the future, but you cannot undo something that has been done. You can apologize for it, but you cannot erase it unless it is something written with a pencil. ;)

Best Answer

lol, crazy physicists

Best Answer

That would be a paradox, I think, if the effect was to occur before the cause.

Best Answer

i agree but some people try to argue it exists..which..baffles me lol

Best Answer

are you talking time travel here?

Best Answer

No. its soo confusingggg ahh...i dont think its possible..without time travel

Best Answer

The future and present cannot effect the past without time travel. I mean, there is of course, there is the self fulfilling prophesy, but that is totally different. Thinking that something will happen can affect our present to affect the future, but that cannot then affect the past, so it isn't really retrocausality.

Best Answer

I agree. But i guess some people dont think that way. I was just trying to see if anyone could explain it in a way that makes sense lol

Best Answer

There are some things that are not meant to make sense.

Best Answer

Which sucks..

Best Answer

That is part of the fun though - trying to understand something that is that abstract - it is philosophical in nature, which means you not only learn about the concept, but about humanity and even yourself in the process

Best Answer