It is a derivative of formaldehyde and it causes disassociation in the Corpus Collosum (is a wide, flat bundle of neural fibers beneath the cortex in the eutherian brain at the longitudinal fissure. It connects the left and right cerebral hemispheres and facilitates interhemispheric communication. It is the largest white matter structure in the brain). It is used as a sugar substitute (artificial sweetener) in drinks and foods. Cats, Dogs, Ants, House Flies and Roaches won't touch the stuff! Yet.....the wonderful FDA (Food and Drug Administration) allows companies to serve it to you! WTF is that? Side effects may include and not solely pertain too: Headaches, muscle spasms, irritability, heart palpitations, Loss of Taste, Joint Pain, dizziness, weight GAIN, tachycardia (increased heart rate), tinnitus (ringing in the ears), blurred vision, seizures, rashes, insomnia, vertigo, hearing loss, nausea, depression, blindness, slurred speech, memory loss, fatigue, numbness
Ferric67 Ferric67 36-40, M 7 Answers Mar 13, 2013 in Health

Did you know that arnica is arsenic?

Best Answer

Nasty stuff. My body can't handle it. I get very sick if I use it.

Best Answer