probably someone waiting for their finale divorce papers

Best Answer

Smart person indeed.

Best Answer

that doesn't usually work....when the spouse finds out and goes to court afterward they court can assess punitive measures for hiding income

Best Answer

even if he or she won it after the devorce stared ?

Best Answer

most places, yes because they were still married. If you think about it, it makes sense, many people start the divorce process and never go through with it. Also, just like any other contract, it's only finalized when the proper paperwork is signed.

Best Answer

well i have as much chance of getting married again as i do of hitting the lotto, so i guess i will not worry about it

Best Answer

Good point.

Best Answer

Someone who doesn't want every person they ever knew coming out of the woodwork pretending to be their friend.

Best Answer

if the person has other financial interests, it can matter when when they claim the money as it will impact other things...but leaving it to the very last day seems like odd risk taking behavior, so maybe they just found it?

Best Answer

hmmm I wouldn't say idiot, I would say smart, let all the hub bub settle then swoop in for the prize.

Best Answer

I'd be claiming it first thing the next day not waiting lol

Best Answer

Lol idk :D

Best Answer