starryknight1999 starryknight1999 41-45, M 15 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Hobbies

I do.<br />
I am not in favour of prostitution, but it has and probably always will exist.<br />
Legalisation will ensure sexual and physical safety for all involved, it should provide safeguards against exploitation and provide a certain level of standards.<br />
On balance, it is better than not being legal.

Best Answer

AgreeeD!!

Best Answer

I just got done saying something along these lines, but it was for marijuana...<br />
You should have the full rights to do as you please with your own body as long as you don't produce violence or infringe on other people's rights. So yes, prostitution should be legal in the name of natural rights.

Best Answer

Yes. I don't like it but that's not going to stop it happening. I watched a programme the other night about "touching ba<x>se" which shows a whole different side. Sex workers for disabled, it was pretty amazing.

Best Answer

I taped this show I mentioned and just had my other half watch it and he was as impressed as I was. Such a brilliant lady and story.

Best Answer

i do. i think it would be more protected and not in dark alleys

Best Answer

Its a woman's business what she does. I think its f-ed that prostitution is just fine when there are cameras and internet access to it but yet something private is "illegal"...

Best Answer

It's already legal in Nevada.

Best Answer

Hello,<br />
Im a 58 years old Danish man. I have been living in Italy for years now and I just love Italy for the street walkers there. Many politics talk about not making prostitution legal, its a BIG fault. I think many bad guys with bad thoughts as rape are getting better and healed by visit a prostitute. The girls gets their money and we get our aggression out on the *****. If Im aggressive because of work or wife or any other things - I love to pick up a girl at the street and take her to a silence place. Make her call me daddy and make her do what I tell her to do. I like to deepthroat her and use the ***** as I would do the my enemies and then leave her and Im a new and happy person and the aggression is gone :). I do that almost twice a week! Im sure many other men feel the same and it would not be good to make it illegal

Best Answer

With the risks involved and how it can cause public outbreaks if it was legal. I certainly dont want to have it running rampet around here where I live. I dont believe if laws were put in place it would help. I think also young kids would skip on schooling and say they would want a future in prositituion, what about single moms and taking care of kids where would the kids be if such a thing is done while they are at home? Are they going to make this like a office you go to work for? Too many bad answers for it to be legal at this point.

Best Answer

No, that's a discgusting job. If you don't have a girlfirend or wife then do without- why would guys wanna risk diseases and even death- boggles my mind.

Best Answer