jaybean jaybean 26-30, M 2 Answers Jun 16 in Community

meeeee

Best Answer

Can you supply me a brain first? :P

Best Answer

youre in luck... won a 1 in a tug of war comp this weekend... been in the fridge for 2 days - smells like corriander but looks ok ... your welcome :p

Best Answer

Excellent, I've needed one for a long time now. But can you take it out of the fridge for me now please, I don't want brain freeze, I've heard that it's pretty painful :)

Best Answer

ok well i can put it in the mic uno defrost 12 mins but i do have a pretty powerfull 8oow so i think ill decant into a bowl and leave to warm to room temperature ... id say its good for 35- 55 mins so yeah come n get it when you please ( if you not here in 45 mins im sellin to the pale dude on the ground floor.... think he wants it anyway - all i get from him is arrrrr arrrrrrr - like hes a zombie - as if lol

Best Answer

Lmao, OK, cheers dude, I'm on my way :)

Best Answer

it belonged to a 13 yr old colour blind deaf mute boy but heres hoping you do his life justice and complete his lifes wish to marry gary barlow

Best Answer