If a stupid troll can ask this, then so can I.
goodogstay goodogstay 46-50, M 4 Answers Jun 13 in Politics

I do... I think that she's the most qualified candidate for the job. I'm not really crazy about her as a person, but then, I don't know much about her, other than what I see in the news. What about you?

Best Answer

IMO, she was a very good U.S. Senator, except for her vote for the Iraq War..and I think she did a good job as Secretary of State (Benghazi was not her fault, despite what the tea baggers say)..I would vote for her over any Republican, except maybe if Jon Huntsman is the GOP candidate, (which will never happen)

Best Answer

I wouldd like to see a few other candidates emerge before committing to her. She brings some heavy baggage with her, and when people have strong pre-conceptions about someone it is hard to get your message out there. Republican strategists might salivate at the prospect of a Clinton electoral run

Best Answer

cant answer im not politically informed enough

Best Answer