Sure I know a few toilets in Oxford st I can put it on for you.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Im sorry but im sorta waiting for you to ask one question that doesnt have something to do with you. You are over the top egocentric. Dont mean to be a jerk but cmon..enough already.

Best Answer

Dude .. don't act so desperate :( .. women smell it a mile off

Best Answer

how will i ever get to talk to someone on the phone?

Best Answer

but if you don't know them, why would you ?

Best Answer

how does anyone get to know anyone if I dont know anyone?

Best Answer

well, you start with small talk, which is boring I know .. but build a rapport and go from there .. what about that woman at work ?

Best Answer

she won''t talk to me

Best Answer

then try someone else .. have some conversation starters and just plough on .. you have to give it a go mate .. you have to start somewhere

Best Answer

i dont think i'm good enough for her

Best Answer

Hi my names karl phone me on07854891085

Best Answer

911?

Best Answer

USA Rapid Response Emergency Phone Number

Best Answer

lots of psychos.<br />
it's not a good idea.

Best Answer

This is my/our point desperation and anger are very ugly things and when people see it, they either insult it back or run from it. If your desiring a life and friends you need to be friendly and show that you have a life about you that will invite rather then deflect.

Best Answer

how do i get a life that invites people?
I've never been invited anywhere

Best Answer

but being a little lighter when it comes to life. Your depth is frightening people it's way to dark for the everyday person.
Oh, and I'm not ignoring you if I'm not here the rest of the day, I have chores to do and errands to run.
ah, here's an Idea, one of my errands is to go to our local human society and help with the puppies and kitties, volunteering is a great way to life your spirits and make friends, at least the puppies might take a liking to you. smile

Best Answer

by being a little lighter when it comes to life. Your depth is frightening people, it's way to dark for the everyday person. Oh, and I'm not ignoring you if I'm not here the rest of the day, I have chores to do and errands to run. ah, here's an Idea, one of my errands is to go to our local human society and help with the puppies and kitties, volunteering is a great way to lift your spirits and make friends, at least the puppies might take a liking to you. smile

Best Answer

i can't help people, they dont help me

Best Answer