i like chattin,making friends....like lots of things realy...

Best Answer

my favorite foods are , chicken wing pizzia (best of both worlds :D ) burgers and at times a good frosty from wendys :P tv is like at times my second life, and basically USA network untill adult swim , and for some reason , i still rofl at robot chicken :p i love parties , hanging out with friends, txting and hiking fishing camping ! ( :

Best Answer

omg i cant believe it wow my heart just stoped beating i loving fishing to and camping and wendys make the best frostys:D and i watch adult swim thats like a church to meeee

Best Answer

hahaha no way ?! lol , well im glad to have made you so connected your heart stop beating :P , and yeah its a second life... now music thats were most of my time is spent :P

Best Answer

Haha i love all that food too, but feel terrible after i eat it. I like family guy and american dad, how i met your mother, lost, i love action movies AND JASON STATHAM, i love the mechanic and the transporter movies are BOSS lol

Best Answer

haha i for got to mention those tv show i love family guy haha

Best Answer