sarabeara96 sarabeara96 16-17, F 7 Answers Aug 18 in Doing Good

I want to change the world by helping others. Hence the medical profession I desire. 😇👍

Best Answer

Beautiful young soul!!

Best Answer

Thank you! You're compliment is appreciated. 😇😄

Best Answer

Not me ! I've been blamed for enough stuff already.

Best Answer

Me.

Best Answer

Building a nonprofit organization!!

Best Answer

Well I'd get involved in politics...

Best Answer

And on the team of 7 of us or more!! There will be someone who knows law and Politics like the back of there hand!!! Still looking for people!!

Best Answer

Here's the secret. No matter what we do, we change the world.

Best Answer

Of course!!! Us waking up in the morning changes the world!! The cells that run in our body does too

Best Answer

So, given that, I choose to direct my world-changing to being a decent boss and to being a truly good father. I am working on a third, but it's in development.

Best Answer

Awhh beautiful things!!!! And bless you in your Journey!!

Best Answer

I know it is unrealistic that I could change the world, but I have changed and transformed myself and what little contribution I can offer to my own small world around me is something that I am grateful for.

Best Answer

It's not unrealistic!! It's as real as you let it!!!!! 😘

Best Answer

I do what I can; I've spent years of my life being an advocate for change, I've written books and articles; in the end, nobody is going to know my name or what I have done, but I think it's irrelevant. I didn't do any of it for the attention or praise. I wanted to make a solid difference. I believe one person can change everything, but I don't believe that I will be that person that transcends everything.

Best Answer

And i've spent years to!! Planing and designs!! All of the people, FOR THE PEOPLE!!!! Look up young soul!!! You have ALLREADY made a difference!!! You let me find you!!! I believe we could do it together!!! Because I know it's my mission too

Best Answer

I believe that unity, people working together, combining that wealth of skills and knowledge, can do wonders for the world and change everything forever.

Best Answer

Yes!!! That part of the goal!! UNITY AND PEACE!!!!

Best Answer