Krapsparov Krapsparov 70+ 6 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Community

Would have thought from the tv broadcasts in the uk that you yanks would have had enough of the election by now. 11 months of canvassing, wow we get sick of it and we normally have only 6 weeks for a general election. OK so your man didnt win this time but in only another 1474 days you can start all over again. Suggest you concentrate on the formula 1 in Austin a week sunday to take your mind off things.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Oh **** off your guy lost deal with it

Best Answer

at least we're not a decadent nation as England is...

Best Answer

Oh really? Could of fooled me!!!

Best Answer

we rule the world... we let you follow when we feel sorry enough for you, you see?

Best Answer

Yeah when you want to start illegal wars for oil and cr ap like that

Best Answer

Hey I am not the one complaining about the result. Remember the controversy in Florida at the last election. I noticed they were the last state to declare and that was, if I am not mistaken, one of the first in time zones to have finished. Suggest you get your act together and have one official way of voting or are you a lawyer who is out of work!!!!

Best Answer

at least we don't live in free houses given by the state to teenage pregnant ******... we have honor... we kicked your butts in 1776... we'll do it again if needed...

Best Answer

You are a sad little boy arent you?

Best Answer

I would love to see someone tally votes cast vs people that are in the voting rolls. <br />
thats a place to start.

Best Answer

indeed... Obama obviously cheated... everybody hated me for right reasons!

Best Answer