ME! badly!!!!

Best Answer

Well the good news is that there is probably lots of people that would run away with you. The bad news is that some of them will kill you at the end of the road. I'm a big tuff man but the thought of running away with a stranger I met on the Internet would scare the heck out of me and it should do the same to you. <br />
I'm sure your just goofing around but there's a lot of predators on the Internet and they look for questions like this (just saying) Cheers and happy week end!

Best Answer

I'm already packing

Best Answer

I do. Seriously. Let's go.

Best Answer

I did.. living on the streets sucks.. you know .. to this day.. I LOVE having a bed.. more than shelter or anything else.. it's the one ob<x>ject I am very grateful for.<br />
I don't regret it.. I'm grateful for the experience.. the lessons I've learned for it.. and the new appreciation I have now. but I'll tell you this. you run away? it's not as glamourous or easy as you imagine it is. it's not fun at all. Just deal with what's at home. you'll grow up.. and you'll live on your own.. and you have more opportunities at being successful later in life now . then you would if you ran away. some children don't come back. There are a lot of missing people. I'm one of the lucky ones.

Best Answer