I'm teaching myself to play guitar, and I've decided to use the anyoumous shame of sharing my ineptitude to get me to practice more. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yG3fan7I36s this is top class ****
someoneandstuff someoneandstuff 18-21, M 4 Answers Apr 9 in Community

Awesome first vid bro! Way better than me, I've been learning a little (off and on) but watching this makes me feel like learning again. Keep practicing man!

Best Answer

Thanks, I really appreciate it. I've been having a lot of fun with practicing today

Best Answer

yeah, I just thought "****! What are the chances?"

Best Answer

Yes that's what I forgot to say too! Always have fun and enjoy yourself!! :D

Best Answer

I'll be wailing away on the guitar all night.

Best Answer

Is that you shaver!? I liked it! Thumbs up son :) πŸ‘

Best Answer

Yep, the one and only. Thanks, alot. I got a little jolt when you knew mt name till I relied you just changed your user name. Whew!

Best Answer

Hahaha nice, I scared you there for a sec huh? Lol xD

Best Answer

I think I responded to you in the wrong section. Oh well, 5th apprentice will be confused

Best Answer

Hahaha oh yeah I see that..Dude you have a deep voice! :o you should do more covers!

Best Answer

well, aren't you cute

Best Answer

Thanks. I think I miss-read this as "you aren't cute at first". It was like a world shattering experience...

Best Answer

:o

Best Answer

I fell to my knees and screamed "my face, my face!!!! What else do I have?"

Best Answer

:o how traumatic... my condolences :)

Best Answer