sistawife12 sistawife12 46-50, F 10 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

just a warning its all fun and games till someone gets crabs then no matter if you were for it you will be ticked off

Best Answer

My husband is military. After his first deployment in Iraq he brought up the issue of allowing me to have sex with other men. I will admit that at first I was a little shocked but after many conversations on the issue I understood and appreciated his honesty. His first wife was unfaithful with multiple partners. He was devastated by the deceit not the sex. He understood that the life of a military wife is full of loneliness and let's be honest, women need sex just as much as men. He wanted me to not only be satisfied sexually as a woman but to know that he can expect totally honesty from me. Prior to his third deployment in Iraq we met a single man that was interested in meeting us for the purpose of being my sex partner when needed. He and my husband got along well and by the end of the night I had sex with both of them. Yes before you ask we insist on protection. But it was a very thrilling experience. I allowed myself to completely let go and trust my husband and our relationship. The three of us got together several more times before my husband left. We were anxious to call upon this friend during our separation for sexual fulfillment. However, at the last minute he was sent to Afghanistan. Now five years later my husband now in Korea suggested I call our old friend since I am visiting our former home town in a week. We made arrangements for him to come to my hotel for sex. We are all three excited. Sex with my husband is the best sex of my life. We are very compatible in that regard. We are not a once a week couple, sometimes more than once a day. After having only solo ******* for almost 8 months I am excited to return to an old friend for assistance. While everyone who reads this might not agree with our relationship, it works for us. We have survived nearly four years of separation and remain committed to each other while many of our friends are divorcing. I think the reason we work is the honesty. And just because I know someone is going to want to ask this question, my husband never asked to see other women. I have given him permission to seek sex when we have been separated but he has never been interested. He has full permission to let me know if he changes his mind but to date it has not happened yet.

Best Answer

it seems nobody wants to share stories,but they all have advice ...........lol I was in an open relationship for two years...........I could share ...........but ................

Best Answer

I want an open relationship so badly with a nice woman I can have kids with and a fine guy to spend time with. Ideally love all around. My man being my best man at mine and my woman's wedding. But I am just a dreamer....

Best Answer

Take some time and soul search first. We often think something like that is a good idea and we can handle it until reality sets in. I was sort in something like that; I let him mess with guys, safely of course, and he ended up drifting off and falling in love with a woman. Its fine, just make sure you have a strong relationship with plenty communication first.

Best Answer

I'm trying that...I'm dating a woman (mostly) and a guy(when he's got time).<br />
...I do not advise having a relationship with more than 2 people if you work full time.

Best Answer

It works well for sexless marriages.

Best Answer

I find it great, but if you have jealousy issues, don't do it... Also, make sure you set ground rules that you are happy with.

Best Answer

never been in an open relation

Best Answer