RedDwarf RedDwarf 51-55, M 24 Answers Nov 18, 2008

sean connery

Best Answer

sean is james 007 bond. and he is from my home land class xx

Best Answer

Sean Connery - - - OF COURSE!!!!!! :)

Best Answer

sean connery

Best Answer

Sean Connery DUHH!! No question in my mind:-)

Best Answer

Sean of course... but it's a close call with Pierce..mmmmm Pierce he just amazing charisma

Best Answer

Sean Connery, especially in Diamonds are Forever and Never Say Never!

Best Answer

Sean Connery is by far the best. He was just so suarve and was Bond for the longest time. You always remember the original so fondly, as he becomes the face of the franchise for you.<br />
That aside, I did also like Pierce Brosnan. He also had the suaveness down to a T. None of the others really seemed to get the hang of it.

Best Answer

i've never really been into the bond movies but as far as looks go, give me pierce brosnan!

Best Answer

S. Connery....of course....Was there any others...heheheh I know there was...and they are all great.....And I thought that the way the explained the ever changing Bond was a great one.....Never any questions....and can keep making Bond films forever

Best Answer

Connery and Craig. <br />
I vaguely remember George Lazenby, but I can't remember his performance well enough to say yes or no about him.

Best Answer

I think Connery and Craig are the best Bonds. I can't decide between the two.

Best Answer

Do you really have to ask? Sean Connery. Hands down.

Best Answer

Reading the question literally, meaning which was the best actor, not necessarily which was the best Bond...well, it's still Sean Connery.

Best Answer

Sean Connery! Love that deep clear voice....mmmm

Best Answer

Sean Connery.. no doubt!!

Best Answer

Sean Connery by far

Best Answer

Sean Connery. Why is there even a question?

Best Answer