Lushiro Lushiro 18-21, M 22 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Community

My hub when I was ill last week, he knew what to do and say to make me feel better.

Best Answer

Absolutly no one. I'm supporting 11 in my household and I feel like I'm drowning.

Best Answer

Your continued success , as admirable as it is, does depend on you. How will you do this when you lose yourself? I hope you can find an answer to this, like all you deserve time to rest.

Best Answer

holy birth control, Batman

Best Answer

Wow...bless you for your heart.

Best Answer

LOL, only two of our seven children our mine, it is the fact that the older boys have suddenly returned with wives and grandchildren.

Best Answer

NeverNeverMan....and The KidsMom....

Best Answer

The ICU nurses at the VA hospital who tended me during my three month coma

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Pedrohedgerow is the cane under my hand.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

A very good friend.

Best Answer

my mom

Best Answer

My sister

Best Answer

my dad

Best Answer

My boyfriend

Best Answer

Myself

Best Answer

A friend who needs all the help she can get herself.

Best Answer

It's enough for me to know the she knows herself :), I feel no need to share anything besides that.<br />
That's what friends are for, and more. A coincidental rhyme

Best Answer

My husband

Best Answer

my new familys youngest son, my brother we the same age but he so much better and smarter at stuff...he took me out to the wildest party i ever been to in my life an help get me out of feeling bad like suicidal n show me how to have fun n save my life.

Best Answer