Bornabrit Bornabrit 41-45, F 20 Answers Aug 18, 2012 in Parenting & Family

My dad.

Best Answer

Whoever was holding the belt at the time.

Best Answer

My mother use to belt me with a strap, hit me with sauspans, frying pans and anything she could get her hands on<br />
NEVER said a word back

Best Answer

I guess that would be my dad considering he was the one who used to beat the **** out of me.

Best Answer

mine too :-( sorry

Best Answer

My dad was the physical disciplinarian while my mom handled the emotional side.

Best Answer

My mother. In fact, my dad scared me once, because one of the times I ran away, he actually yelled at me when I got home. I was shocked, it was so unlike him.

Best Answer

both

Best Answer

My mother she wud beat the living **** out of me

Best Answer

My mother.. my parents divorced when I was only 8 and she had to become the disciplinary, but she wasn't very good at it.. we got away with alot of ****.. but at least we turned out okay.

Best Answer

My mom she handled anything that had to do with me & my sisters.

Best Answer

My dad took care of the discipline. When he passed, there was no more authority. My mom is and always has been very passive and tolerant to a fault.

Best Answer

in my family mom had to be everything since dad did so little.

Best Answer

My mother was bipolar and would lash out over the smallest of things. If I actually did something horrible though my mother wouldn't correct my behavior with physical means or even a stern lecture. She was indifferent. My dad would just throw out little smarmy remarks to degrade you if you'd done something he thought was wrong. Both were hell to deal with. <br />
It almost makes me scared to bring life into this world.

Best Answer