ADrag ADrag 18-21 6 Answers Feb 10 in Embarrassing & Funny

HS science teacher a he was a real nerd didn't like me personal thing ,I remember was told to write on something used in everday life.I wrote a very good paper on automotive engine used terms like thermal & volumetric effecancy very thorough ,he failed it & in front of the whole class states"this is not auto shop",I feel bad for one kid that did the same ,he had to fail him also just to get at me.I feel like finding that guy and giv'n him a punch in the face!

Best Answer

My seventh grade history teacher. She was strict and she made it difficult to remember anything because she was very critical. Example: If a student said... that was the Battle of Freeman's Farm (and the answer was wrong)... She'd say something like... well, someone has no gears moving in their noggin... or something like "only a retard would say that"

Best Answer

Wow.....

Best Answer

High school physics. Told us we were all idiots and not to go to university because we would all fail.

Best Answer

My high school government teacher told us that a president had never won the election but lost the popular vote. I switched to another class.

Best Answer

Ms. Hall the dumb **** called my house, christmas eve, to tell my parents that I failed a quiz. She lost all the quiz papers so she gave everybody 100s except me because she told my parents about some fictitious quiz that I never took in the first place.

Best Answer

Damn. What a *****.

Best Answer