Ghost adventures on travel channel sometimes interesting evidence. But ghost hunters on syfy? Every noise, every itch of the nose, every bug flying by is paranormal. Never seen any credible evidence.

Best Answer

I used to watch them until I realized that they didn't really care about their fans only their money. There are no ghosts only demons yep

Best Answer

I'm amazed at how those shows stay on the air. I've stated this here before, & it bears repeating: There are NO SUCH THINGS as ghosts. Now having said that, I do believe in the presence of "spirits," but that is not the same thing. Please excuse the lecture. I'll just gather my notes & shuffle off now.

Best Answer

Apparently it's entertaining to some people. What difference does anything make? The only things we as animals are 'supposed' to do is survive, mate and die anyways.

Best Answer