ICE4All ICE4All 26-30, M 7 Answers Jul 22, 2011

i loveee the vampire diaries! Damon is by far my favorite character. I would definatly let him bite me if it meant being with him forever. I love the fact that you can clearly see the love between everyone, except than it makes me worried that nobody will love me that way. This show is just written so well, it's much much better then Twilight. The last episode when Damon is almost dead is the best. Everyones feelings are just so out there. Even though the show is obviously not real I'm still hooked on it just the same.

Best Answer

I LOVE this show! I think the writing is wonderful and I love that the characters aren't 100% bad or !00% good but realistic with shades of grey. The best thing is that the plots move along, one episode they come up with a plan, the next episode it gets carried out...none of this dragging it out for 4-5 weeks. I love that. Every episode is my favorite cause just when I think that was the best episode...the new one is one and it is my favorite!. Damon is my favorite but Stefan is a close second, especially now that his hair is darker than when the show first started. I've been wanting Damon & Bonnie to get together. I think they would be a great duo. There is definitely alot of onscreen chemistry happening on this show! Can't wait for the season to start back up in January!

Best Answer

I LOVE this show. I get lost in it every time I watch it. My fav episode is when Damon is dieing and Elana kisses him. I cant wait till the day they put them together because Damon is .........words can not describe.<br />
I want to feel the passion that is portrayed in the show. I day dream that I am Elana and I give into the seductive nature of Damon. My CW shows like Gossip Girl and 90210 are the closest I will ever be to the life I wish I had. I dont care if people hate the shows because I like them and thats all that matters.

Best Answer

I didn't know they kept diaries!

Best Answer

Vampire Diaries is a horrible show. It teaches girls that you're only hope of finding a boyfriend is someone that has murdered many people for the sake of blood. It's a great message. While the boy next door gets screwed over and is taught to be in a broken relationship he systematically watches his life get dismantled as his girl falls for a dead guy. Great message! While the main actress struggles to find her feelings with this new vampire beau who does nothing to reassure her of her feelings or makes her feel secure he continually let's her spiral downward and places her in harm's way. Yet her co dependency from her parents death and what ever else the writers came up with always find her attracted back to his bad brother. I hear a banjo sometimes. <br />
so girls, don't fall for the boy next door. Even though he's right for you find someone who's a piece of **** instead.

Best Answer

i miss the good ole days,when vampires were scary :(

Best Answer