Love them but only wear them around the house

Best Answer

Majakovski . Told ya yesterday.

Best Answer

essendon does.....

Best Answer

I do on occasion, especially in summer.

Best Answer

I do, short and tight.

Best Answer

I wear nylon short shorts all the time. In the past three to four weeks, I've worn knee length shorts twice and never long pants. Except for those times I've worn short shorts ( 2 - 2.5 in. inseam) all the time and everywhere.

Best Answer

only in the house

Best Answer

I sometimes do :)

Best Answer

Diego Maradona.

Best Answer

Yep. Not cheeky short though

Best Answer

i do

Best Answer

Iv'e worn short shorts at time with tights. I got to wear short shorts that buttoned and zipped up in back. with royal blue tights and short sleeve leotard. I had baggy trousers over them, so no one knew I was wearing short shorts underneath. both the short shorts fit my late 30's male torso well and felt great. Unfortunately I was going to the doctor's for an annual physical. When I had to undress, the nurse and lady doctor let me keep the short shorts on with the leotard and tights. This was my first physical, being done by a woman. I was somewhat embarrassed, but the nurse and the lady doctor gave me a lot of encouragement not to be so embarrassed and having an erection during the exam. I felt better, but still blushing when they complimented how cute I looked with the short shorts, tights and leotard. The nurse did the basics, blood pressure, weight and measurements, while I was still snug in my outfit. The time for me to bare it all had come, as the nurse put a folded gown on the examination table, then said she would help me get the short shorts and everything else off. The nurse gently turned me around, then managed to open the two waist back buttons on my shorts. Oh that tickled,feeling her warm hands and the back buttons opening quickly, then slowly unzipping the long back zipper that ran all the way around my my tightly clad behind. She then turned me around, pulling and tugging on the short shorts, they were n't coming off yet, I had my legs crossed and covering my well outlined excited privates. Soon, I felt them slowly coming off, lower and lower. The nurse then said"loosen up, we still have take these tights and leotard off. The feeling of the snug short shorts slowly coming off was beautiful, once she had them unsnugged, then pulling them down and off my ankles. Shortly after, the nurse was peeling off my royal blue leotard, tights and blue undies. I did n't have to do anything. Finally, I'm completely naked, as the nurse handed me the gown, looking like tent city underneath. She said it was easier to have get me out of my snug short shorts and leotards, I was too slow and bashful undressing. The doctor then did the major part of my physical and got a good bill of health. After the physical, I had a change of underwear, boxers and tee shirt to wear home. It was too bad I could n't wear those nice fitting short shorts with my tights and leotard home, I really liked wearing them.

Best Answer

Me, buy on ebay

Best Answer

Perverted girls who wanna have $3x for pleasure or just wanna get noticed or look famous. Pretty stupid for a teen...

Best Answer

I'm a guy that wears short shorts only. If I want to wear something longer, I wear a kilt. Much more dignified than those awful knee length "shorts". I only wear long trousers to work. Those that want to tell me how to dress are told to mind their own business!

Best Answer