The answer is in the Old Testament, in a very short book.
Boshie Boshie 61-65, F 8 Answers Aug 4, 2012 in Parenting & Family

um...ok...dont judge me to harshly...im super high and i dont know but shot in the dark...joahna..the dude who got swallowed by a whale? going through all that would be hell only wetter...im just guessing randomly.

Best Answer

The only part you got wrong was mispelling Jonah's name.
Jonah 2: 1 and 2. "Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his God out of the fish's belly, and said, I cried by reason of my affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me: out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice." I really liked your response,

Best Answer

wow i seriously cant beileve i got that right...i was just guessing...but awesome. :)

Best Answer

Pretty good for a high person. I thought you were going to say high church (of England)

Best Answer

Jonah? Does being stuck in a giant fish constitute hell?

Best Answer

If Jonah had remained in the whale's belly he surely would have died. We've all heard that hell is hot. Yet why would God get angry at his own people Israel, "They have built the high places of Topheth, which is in the valley of Hinnom, in order to burn their sons and daughters in the fire, a thing that I had not commanded and that had not come up into my heart." Jeremiah 7 :31

Best Answer

What is your theory about the Holocaust?

Best Answer

All of us death then rebirth for another go.

Best Answer

Did u know Buddha never taught that?

Best Answer