Mao did the most killing, or rather had the most killing done.<br />
Abraham Lincoln did the most for the USA under the greatest amount of pressure. Although Truman had to make the most intense decision in History. (atom bomb)

Best Answer

Abe was a great choice for the U.S.A.
As for the BOMB,without it, years and lives would have been the cost. How many of us would not be here today if the Japanese surrender came in 1958?

Best Answer

I agree, but what a decision that must have been to make.

Best Answer

Oooh. How embarrassing!

Best Answer

Seriously. That's what happens when you get tunnel vision. I totally disregarded that detail.

Best Answer

Best leader/politician was Hitler, no one has ever managed to get so much support from his own people as he did, may have been a fruit cake but he was a brave soldier and a master of politics

Best Answer

the little corporal WAS a brave soldier.And, Imagine what he could have done had he chosen a different path with his leadership abilities.

Best Answer

Youre right he was a brave soldier and he got medals for it, I think he was affected at a younger age by the display of greed by a certain section of society, a bit like the greed of the top bankers in New York that got us into this financial mess

Best Answer

hitler was the best. he made the world unite against the germans.

Best Answer

That is true,no doubt about it...

Best Answer