i'm always so curious when i meet new people what they were like in high school and how they've changed and become who they wanted to be etc. duno why just always wonder
KilljoyArt KilljoyArt 16-17, F 26 Answers Sep 14, 2012 in Inspiration

I used to be the shy goth girl who had a few friends because she knew how to draw pretty well.<br />
Once I graduated, I came out of my shell a lot and became the punk girl with a goth streak who never stayed home and partied every weekend.<br />
Now I'm just quirky. I don't really identify with any label anymore, I just like all kinds of weird and unusual things, I change my style of dress from day to day, I can't be put in a box, and I'm okay with that.

Best Answer

I was the little goth leader who had the dyke hair and an attitude problem lol.

Best Answer

A dreamer who wanted to be an electronic engineer one day.Very nearly got into Heald Engineering University in the US.Not to be so.Am a professional wildlife photographer since 7 years now.Back in college,I could never have imagined this was fated to be my future.....living dangerously!

Best Answer

omg same! when i was in high school i was the only person who was individual and the last one to get picked in gym class cause i was so bad at sports and i wanted to be an artist. now i'm a stunt girl! :L haha

Best Answer

Please you please life the block you have on me.I want to pay you a visit and be a friend on EP.We have to share things.

Best Answer

Huge typo errors.I meant to ask you to unblock me so that I can reach you.

Best Answer

Cool nerd ... ok, just a nerd ...

Best Answer

Hippie chick

Best Answer

Part of the gang,smart ***,trouble maker.Could not get out fast enough.<br />
Now I'm a happily married family guy with two grown up daughters and a good job.<br />
I work hard and enjoy what I do.<br />
I try to pass on my knowledge. And experience when I can and hope I can help folk when<br />
Needed.

Best Answer

The arsonist.

Best Answer

I was me.

Best Answer

the rocker chick

Best Answer

The victim :-(

Best Answer

Drug addict.

Best Answer

I was invisible. There was literally about 5 people who even knew I existed in school. I haven't changed much. I still fade into the background as usual.

Best Answer

The one who brought booze into school and got away with it didnt work much and smoked like a chimney. Basically a younger version of me now :-P

Best Answer

a fearful, but ambitious young man

Best Answer

The psychopath...boo

Best Answer

not so famous

Best Answer

The guy who got fr<x>amed for many things & the one building a model kit in the cafeteria.

Best Answer