AYearWithoutRain AYearWithoutRain 18-21, M 21 Answers May 26, 2012

I'm so freaking awesome I was named after myself

Best Answer

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Best Answer

Connie Francis...a real major beauty in my mom's day<br />
Haven't thought about that in years...<br />
What a lovely stroll down memory lane<br />
Thanks

Best Answer

I was named after a supermodel. (serious)<br />
WHAT A CRUEL JOKE. Thanks, Mom.

Best Answer

I was named after the greek god of beauty and love Aphrodite(afro-dity is how you pronounce it)

Best Answer

Nice :)

Best Answer

A great aunt, my parent's hoped she'd leave them money by naming after her, she didn't leave them a bean! And I'm stuck with an awful name!

Best Answer

Well, you kind of exposed your name, didn't you!!! :))<br />
I was not named after anyone! My father chose for me two horrible names, but my mum was like, you know what, we are not gonna screw up her future from now!!! Then, my mum chose for me my name which you know and it is the name of a beautiful Arabic gazelle!<br />
I do like my name!

Best Answer

It's good that you like your name after all this, I like it also :) And well god's prophets are a lot haha so I don't really think I fully exposed it :P

Best Answer

Wow oops

Best Answer

my mother AND grandmother. some people like having a family name, but please - three people in the same household with the same name?? what, we could only afford one name?? i had to be "Little Lucinda" until i was 30?? 10 minutes to figure out who a phone call was for?? my mom usually used her middle name, though, so everyone knew her as Nancy.

Best Answer

Lucinda is such a pretty name. ^_^

Best Answer

it is - that's why it's my pseudonym ;)

Best Answer

I like your name aswell :) It has a classy vibe.

Best Answer

Brandon Lee, even though I have huge respect for Bruce Lee as a martial artist and therefore a familial respect for Brandon Lee, I have boycotted watching anything he's ever done because of this reason.

Best Answer

a renowned journalist

Best Answer

Was named after a bartender- I guess that must be why I like alcohol so much haha.... funny thing is that neither of my parents drink much at all yet they named me after a bartender. She tended bar at their date spot back in the day.

Best Answer

Paul and Stephen. After a Saint and a Martyr.

Best Answer

Grandmother

Best Answer

i was named after a celeb which sucks because shes no classic so its just plain pathetic.

Best Answer

I was named after my uncle, I don't mind having a "boy's" name, but it does kind of suck that nobody in the fam has talked to said uncle for like ten years because he's a douche bag.

Best Answer

a little known Jewish German actress

Best Answer