bedwettersteve bedwettersteve 46-50, M 20 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Health

I wet every night but I wear a nappy so the bed stays dry even if I'm not.

Best Answer

I am a lifelong bedwetter. I could count the number of dry nights I have had in my life on one hand. I am always in a wet diaper when I wake up in the morning. This morning was no exception. Thank heavens for really thick cloth diapers and plastic baby pants, otherwise I would be swimming by morning.

Best Answer

I remember my friend who had just got married, and on his second week of his honeymoon, decided to not to wear any protection to bed, he said we nearly had to swim to the sides of the bed in the morning, and he wife wasnt a happy bunny either, so every night now its pad and pants, even if she as to put them on him, I wish my wife would do that sometimes.

Best Answer

I wet the bed on my honeymoon too

Best Answer

I wet my best last night I wet about three times a week

Best Answer

I wet last night, but I had a diaper on. I wet in my sleep about 5 nights a week and I love it!

Best Answer

Yes i wet my bed last night..... I average about two wet nights per week...... No i dont wear Nappies.......

Best Answer

i wear my diapers so i don't wet my bed but my diapers leaks and my bed pad keeps my bed dry but sometimes when i toss and turn my bed will get wet.

Best Answer

I did not wet last night but I do still wet my bed a few times a month.

Best Answer

I wet my bed last night and the night before. It is a normal ocurance for me. I've wet the bed most of my life and probably always will.

Best Answer

I actually don't wet my bed, as the diaper I wear each and every night prevents this from happening.

Best Answer

I peed the bed when I was a kid but became dry in my early teens. The bedwetting returned after I turned forty. Just occasionally to begin with but after a while I was wetting every night like when I was a little boy. I have been wearing nighttime diapers again for the last five years and pee every night now, sometimes wetter than others. I know that it will be like this forever and I just have to get on with it

Best Answer

As a kid, I wet every night. I don't think my diaper was ever dry until I was about 11. Sometimes the diaper would leak and the bed would be soaked too.

As an adult, bedwetting is not frequent. I am awakened with wet underpants about twice a year. When I get the chance, I still like to wear diapers to bed, and I wet them (usually while awake).

Best Answer

I wet my nappy but my bed stayed dry. Just.

Best Answer

I soaked mine my pillow even got wet

Best Answer

I have wet the bed everynight since my doctor put me on water pills three months ago. I wear a diaper to pretect are new bed since I flooded the bed the first night.

Best Answer

diapered every night, wet every morning

Best Answer