Rubiii Rubiii 22-25 41 Answers May 12, 2013 in Marriage

*shakes 8 ball* "Outlook not so good"...oh wait, that's me -_-

Best Answer

Your future husband is the guy you love, support, and would never wanna leave in a million years. You will meet him when the time is right. Just let fate decide when the time is right, and who he is. <br />
If you don’t meet him in a million years, you will meet in him heaven ( hopefully ). >.>

Best Answer

but how many more day

Best Answer

Want to know who your husband is?

Best Answer

who will be my husband and what will be his profession

Best Answer

Who will be my future husband. when will I meet him?

Best Answer

Robert Thompson and you will meet him before Christmas.

Best Answer

Who will be my future husband. When will i meet him?

Best Answer

i want to know who my hsband will be nd whether i will have love r arranged marriage nd when will i meet him?

Best Answer

I. Have already two crushes but want to know my future husband is one among them or anyother one that I haven't meet yet

Best Answer

hmmp take times like me i know gods give us rty partner or lover for ever.

Best Answer

Rayray mindless behavior<br />
1/24/2020

Best Answer

I think this is it for me i believe i can no longer think of another or be with another man no mater how much me in my man go through I've already settle and now am pregnant with my third child am okay with being single if we don't work out.

Best Answer

You will see him giving speech to millions of people in a political rally. He will be a world leader.

Best Answer

Nope... He is already married and has two daughters. Don't you know? People will cheer your husband with loud SEIG HEIL!!!

Best Answer

I give you a hint...now floor is all yours.

Best Answer

You can check on Google about seig heil and you will come to know everything.

Best Answer

I just said that he will be a leader. You are saying all this...LOL

Best Answer

His name is Sid. He runs a small but successful family electronics' business just outside of China Town. He's slightly shorter than you but when he stands on his wallet you're about the same size. His family is originally from Hoboken but moved before he finished high school, something he's always regretted. He dated casually over the years and came close to marrying Opal Birmgarten but her mother demanded they move into her small but neat ba<x>sement apartment in order to help with her father who was "simply not as sharp as he once was" resulting in more that a few run-ins with the police and some husbands on the block. You will return to his beloved New Jersey where you will live prosperously and and three golden headed children who will all graduate Princeton. There, I've done all the heavy lifting for you- go out and find your prince.

Best Answer

really that left up to you......good luck.....

Best Answer

You will meet him in church probably. Till then he will be your fiance.

Best Answer

Wen its the perfect time you will meet him and you will hold hands and walk off into the sunset

Best Answer

If your lucky, that guy with the magic 8 ball will answer and tell you. Mind you, he's not actually very good.

Best Answer

they say by age 16,you've already met your life partner you should have to figure it out :D<br />
but really,only GOD knows who is in ur fate

Best Answer

The ghost of Bruce Willis, sometime in the summer of 2032

Best Answer