reelisa reelisa 41-45, F 8 Answers Jan 26 in Hobbies

I suspect you think you know the answer already, so wonder why you ask. Just blog instead. It'll be for those who are interested. And the rest here will either 1. Tell you want you want to hear 2. Be irritated 3. Ignore your preaching

Best Answer

(Romans 16:20) 20 For his part, the God who gives peace will crush Satan under YOUR feet shortly. May the undeserved kindness of our Lord Jesus be with YOU.

Best Answer

When you preach, you show you believe that you are holy, saved. THAT is a sin. Shame on you

Best Answer

(3 John 11) 11 Beloved one, be an imitator, not of what is bad, but of what is good. He that does good originates with God. He that does bad has not seen God.

Best Answer

Goku

Best Answer

Maybe I will, i have already destroyed Satin, and between that and Santa. that's about as close as you can get

Best Answer

Send him to me, I'll have a chat with him.

Best Answer

Who will "destroy" satan<br />
God will have satan cast into the eternal lake of fire at the end of the 1000 year reign of the Messiah Jesus.

Best Answer