lafsnack lafsnack 51-55, M 4 Answers Mar 21, 2012

Pick me! I will go..Hawaii? no problem...see you there...and I love cemeteries...(except the ghosts)

Best Answer

No not Hawaii, New Zealand!

Best Answer

=-O .... umm Im not close enough and cemetary scare the skittles out of me . Now if you want to take pics in Disney World .. Im there like hair !=-D

Best Answer

LOL I thought you misspelled Neil Armstrong's home town. What is so special about that cemetery?

Best Answer

Nothing other than it starts at the base of the hill and goes up it a little way. It is full of big desciduous trees and its very creepy at night.

Best Answer

I dont get creeped out by cemeteries much, in fact I have even went to one so I could take a nap in quiet peace... bet that freaked someone out! The only one that gave me the willies was the cemetery in Salem MA. I just happened to be in town on Halloween so I thought "hey you only get to do this once" and went to the cemetery that is close to the House of Seven Gables. Creepy knowing that they were probably innocent.
http://www.salemweb.com/memorial/

Best Answer

sounds fun, but i'm not that fond of flying. wanna come here? there's a cemetery here, that's pretty much guaranteed to give good results.

Best Answer

Id love to but Oh the paperwork and hassels of travell

Best Answer