honey624 honey624 56-60, M 6 Answers May 3, 2010

I know that St Joseph's hospital and the City of Hope will treat cancer patients regardless of their ability to pay for the treatment. And I am sure that there are other hospitals out there like that.

Best Answer

Dreamcat22 is right and you could also call The Cancer Treatment Centers of America and talk to someone about getting some help. They are willing to help in many ways even if you have no insurance. As for siblings laughing you off...well, it turns my stomach but know that we here on ep will be praying that you or whoever you are speaking of gets the help you need and are sending ((hugs))

Best Answer

That is horrible that the siblings will not help out and then mock this person on top of it. Its shameful!

Best Answer

/hugs! i hope dreamcat's answer helps..

Best Answer

I guess someone caring, trustworthy and genuine like a quality carer...you can get paid by the government to be a carer to anyone here in australia. you could place a ad in a paper or websites. I wish you well if this is happening to you. that is very sad and nasty of family not to care.

Best Answer

I hope that is not happening to you. That is one of the most depressing concepts I have ever heard.

Best Answer