Donna16 Donna16 41-45 5 Answers Jan 18, 2012

I'd love to see you in a corset, and yes, I'd help you into it if you'd do me next. Shapewear, after a long absense, is now back in style big-time and I think it's only a matter of time until we are all wearing corsets again just as our great-grandmothers did. I'm just so looking forward to it. Most of us will never get down to the 18 inch waists some of the ladies a hundred years ago were able to attain, but we'll do our best. My mother tells me that when she was young panty-girdles were worn by everyone whether they needed them or not, even the thinnest person wore on, and i do believe that those days are coming back.

Best Answer

i will buti dont have one if you do can we take truns wearing it

Best Answer

Sure, that seems fair. I'm looking forward to it.

Best Answer

Directly from the male feminity group! Oy vey so many are wandering off the Mature Corral lately. Whose turn was it to reinforce the barbed wire?

Best Answer

i dont know

Best Answer

At lease your Avi is dressed for decent folk- we've had some doozies

Best Answer

i know but i would to be laced up tight in a corset and btw i am a guy

Best Answer

Is there something wrong with male feminity?

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

I must be odd- I like my men, ummm, what's the word- ok yeah, FKKKn manly

Best Answer

Id love to put you into a corset but I would be in charge how tight you are laced .Would love to see your waist shrink as you are fastened up see the bones shape you. You want anything else like nice stockings and nice high heels to complete the look. Oh by the way no messing with your laces or else

Best Answer

how high will my heels be

Best Answer

love at least 4 and a half inches with normal heels but if you cause problems will be slim spiked heels and maybe higher. Would you like high heels and stockings?

Best Answer

glad they wont be 18"

Best Answer

can be arranged and of course be locked on

Best Answer

oh ****

Best Answer

hope its okay saying this would you like to be tightly corseted with stockings and locked heels.Nice to see you totter around with a nice tight waist Yo like anything else.

Best Answer