animal right groups I suppose!

Best Answer

My 15 year old son has made it his goal this year to raise money for the breeding of Tasmanian Devils - the goal is to breed a captive population large enough to repopulate if they become extinct in the wild.<br />
Check out www.tassiedevilappeal.org<br />
it's a cute, fun, novel way, to raise money for a worthwhile cause. You can 'breed' and 'feed' your own tassie devil throughout the year.

Best Answer

I'm not sure they even know this. All of their focus is on the exploding polar bear population...

Best Answer

i guess animal activists i hope-------------ive been so wound up in polar bears and penguins and orangutans ive neglected these i suppose!!

Best Answer

Some Tazmanian Angel will help out, I'm sure

Best Answer

the devil will save them...kidding,we people must do this!

Best Answer

We won't let them. I'm sure. We learnt the hard way with the extinction of the thylacine.

Best Answer

it might be just evolution..who knows......but I do think they will die out due to this horrific disease.........it may be through inbreeding.

Best Answer