I think Obama will win by a 65% electoral lead. Not popular votes mind you, just electoral. End result, 59.53% in favor of Obama. I was off by 5.47%.
FlauntTheImperfections FlauntTheImperfections 41-45, M 11 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Community

According to the Washington Redskins, who have had a PERFECT record of predicting the winner of the popular vote Presidential election, their loss on Sunday indicates that the incumbent party will lose.<br />
Sorry, Obama, but the Redskins have spoken.

Best Answer

Thank you for saying that, bro

Best Answer

Doesn't mean I like it... LOL... just that having lived in the shadow of that team for most of my life, I've come to realize that some things are just... uncanny. I can't explain it, but I can expect it. So, something tells me he's gonna squeak by and win it.

Best Answer

I can't really tell by your comment who you were actually rooting for. I hope you were ok with the result.

Best Answer

If Gary Johnson managed to get 5%, so that the Libertarians have managed to break the Big Two's solid strangehold on our democratic republic, I'm satisfied. ;)

Best Answer

Obama, with about 305 electoral votes...

Best Answer

Wow, you were close! Grats!

Best Answer

thanx; Florida's gonna be called for Obama, so that's 334 electoral votes...

Best Answer

Grats from your supporters at E.P. Mr President.(YIPEEEEEE)

Best Answer

Grats on the win. He had a bigger lead than that but not as big as I had perdicted. I was off by 5.5%

Best Answer

Oh 315 - 15 Romney.

Best Answer

Very optimistic toward Obama. Grats on the win. Not too far off either.

Best Answer

Obama 285, Romney 253.

Best Answer

Grats on the win.

Best Answer

Obama!

Best Answer

grats!

Best Answer

Thanks! That was a good guess ;)

Best Answer

Are you saying Obama will get 65% of the Electoral College or beat Romney by a margin of 65% of the Electoral College?

Best Answer

**that's 349 ECVotes

Best Answer

That just ain't gonna happen. Romney with 285-300 EC votes.

Best Answer

Sorry for your loss and sorry I didn't phrase that clearly enough.

Best Answer

Mickey Mouse if I get my way.

Best Answer

Um. Sorry for your loss. :)

Best Answer