And decorate this dying creature with plastic and glass and call it beautiful and heart warming? Especially when this dying creature is connected to the story of another one dying on the cross, supposedly because of our sins? Aren't we just wonderful? Celebrating the birth of someone later tortured for us being being unworthy (as the story goes) with causing torture? Right in the season when we manufacture, sell and buy more crap than we do through all the other seasons combined? Use up more energy for fun? Now, ain't this the most wonderful time of the year? Now, aren't we just truly wonderful?
AdamInChains AdamInChains 41-45, M 4 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Religion

Michael Vick? The crucifixion should be considered, but not dwelt upon. There is a lovely message for everyone in it, and it's not one of guilt of sin.

Best Answer

I agree. Somehow we figured we'd put our lovely message in killing a creature slowly. That is what I call wonderful.

Best Answer

in the gulf some one is killing the dolphins.painful death and then mutilating.the law hasen't caught them yet.

Best Answer

I don't like Christmas

Best Answer

Whether you like it or not, it is full of wonders ;)

Best Answer