BlankPage123456787 BlankPage123456787 70+, F 20 Answers Feb 25, 2012

Too much of either ****** me off, people need to be a little diverse and rounded out!

Best Answer

I can't stand people who joke around all the time like a stupid fool.

Best Answer

I agree with sosadallday

Best Answer

I am that serious guy, I do try to let some humor out from time to time though. It's just how my mind works, it just does not see everything as a joke. <br />
I enjoy the company of a good joker from time to time, I still laugh like crazy. I do need someone I can talk serious to though.

Best Answer

people who are always serious.

Best Answer

im a serious and analytical person who loves to study the world around him so serious people dont bother me. I do kid around a little but someone who cant be serious is anoying and a waste of time to talk to.

Best Answer

Serious. I would feel extremely awkward around people like that. I'm used to people who joke a lot or way too much.

Best Answer

It gets aggrevating- unless it's appropriate- otherwise it just comes off as being obnoxious.

Best Answer

eh, not to everyone. I'm a little socially awkward.. and I would rather have someone obviously joking that being serious constantly. but that's just me. Not everyone has the same tolerance for the same things.

Best Answer

It depends, but both.

Best Answer

Serious means you are that way in life that no humor is funny to you which is scary if you ask me. <br />
If I didn't see the humor in life I wouldn't be alive.

Best Answer

I'm both. Really conflicting sides of me. <br />
People who are always serious.

Best Answer

Neither but both. Timing helps.

Best Answer

Serious! I cant do it. I am very sarcastic and it would bother me so much. I would probably go silent.

Best Answer

Depends how funny the joker is

Best Answer

They can both be mixed together

Best Answer

people that joke around all the time...<br />
enough is enough but truth never is

Best Answer

Both can be pretty lethal. I like someone who knows how to select the appropriate response for the corresponding situation.

Best Answer