Not ban it, but I think getting married should at least be as challenging as getting divorced.

Best Answer

perhaps ban is the wrong term. Lets make it more equal when that marriage ends. 50/50 is best.

Best Answer

It should be made fairer. I ended up with 3 kids, all the debts (thanks to HIS drinking) and I still had to split the money from the house 50/50 (which didn't cover the whole debt) . It's not always the men that end up getting screwed.

Best Answer

I am happily married Christian man. I would support men who boycott marriage. Marriage is a legal contract in which men agree to allow a women to take everything he has worked for and half of everything he will ever have. Not to mention his kids. Every man, including myself, that has signed a marriage license is or was crazy. <br />
Guys if you must get married go to a church and do it. But for your own protection DO NOT SIGN A MARRIAGE LICENSE! In a time when more than half of all marriages end in divorce and 60% of divorces initiated by women the majority of those because the women is unsatisfied, a man would be commuting suicide to get married. <br />
Speaking of suicide. The suicide rates for men vs women are 4 to 1. But when going through a divorce it jumps to 10 to 1. Thanks to feminist it is no longer a good idea for a a man to get married. If i had known then what I know now I wouldn't have done it.

Best Answer

YAWWWWNNNNNN......

Best Answer

Penn, I'm disappointed at your breezy dismissal of a substantive argument.

Best Answer

I love my marriage- why do you presume they are all miserable

Best Answer

We can also prohibit having kids.What a save of money would that be ? And if nobody gets out from his house,roads will always be clean !

Best Answer

that's exactly what I was saying yesturday . . . I concur . . .

Best Answer

Hmm ban no but the rest of it makes sense to me.

Best Answer

I think yes banned them because all they do is tie you to one person and then it ends at the littlest things. I mean if your married and have a family nd u cheat the. You will loose everything. If your just dating and you cheat then you just loose a girlfriend and if it was easy to find a girl to cheat with then you will have. O prop Len finding another gf just saying

Best Answer

How about we focus less on being married and focused more on loving who we're with?<br />
Marriage is hard. Unhappiness in marriage is typically a result of one or both parties unwillingness to work.<br />
People need to stop blaming marriage for their unhappiness and instead take a good hard long look in the mirror.

Best Answer

Yeah that would be so cool, I'm in...

Best Answer

I am not against marriage,its all the crap that goes with it.

Best Answer