maddogtel maddogtel 26-30, M 15 Answers May 10, 2012

Not ban it, but I think getting married should at least be as challenging as getting divorced.

Best Answer

perhaps ban is the wrong term. Lets make it more equal when that marriage ends. 50/50 is best.

Best Answer

It should be made fairer. I ended up with 3 kids, all the debts (thanks to HIS drinking) and I still had to split the money from the house 50/50 (which didn't cover the whole debt) . It's not always the men that end up getting screwed.

Best Answer

not me, marriage is important. It is a declaration to friends and family of a commitment to care for and love another person.. for life. Making that commitment is a valued ideal amongst communities of people. Ignore the religious dressing up of the ritual, ignore the "okay for straights but no gays" brigade, heck, ignore the tax benefits that come with it and just concentrate on the fact that two people have made a commitment to each other for life.

Best Answer

I am happily married Christian man. I would support men who boycott marriage. Marriage is a legal contract in which men agree to allow a women to take everything he has worked for and half of everything he will ever have. Not to mention his kids. Every man, including myself, that has signed a marriage license is or was crazy. <br />
Guys if you must get married go to a church and do it. But for your own protection DO NOT SIGN A MARRIAGE LICENSE! In a time when more than half of all marriages end in divorce and 60% of divorces initiated by women the majority of those because the women is unsatisfied, a man would be commuting suicide to get married. <br />
Speaking of suicide. The suicide rates for men vs women are 4 to 1. But when going through a divorce it jumps to 10 to 1. Thanks to feminist it is no longer a good idea for a a man to get married. If i had known then what I know now I wouldn't have done it.

Best Answer

YAWWWWNNNNNN......

Best Answer

Penn, I'm disappointed at your breezy dismissal of a substantive argument.

Best Answer

I love my marriage- why do you presume they are all miserable

Best Answer

We can also prohibit having kids.What a save of money would that be ? And if nobody gets out from his house,roads will always be clean !

Best Answer

No...<br />
Lets bring back long engagements so partners really get to know the good and bad so they can make wise decisions before marrage. To many don't take the time to learn what might be bad that they can't stand or learn to accept.

Best Answer

that's exactly what I was saying yesturday . . . I concur . . .

Best Answer

Hmm ban no but the rest of it makes sense to me.

Best Answer

I think yes banned them because all they do is tie you to one person and then it ends at the littlest things. I mean if your married and have a family nd u cheat the. You will loose everything. If your just dating and you cheat then you just loose a girlfriend and if it was easy to find a girl to cheat with then you will have. O prop Len finding another gf just saying

Best Answer

How about we focus less on being married and focused more on loving who we're with?<br />
Marriage is hard. Unhappiness in marriage is typically a result of one or both parties unwillingness to work.<br />
People need to stop blaming marriage for their unhappiness and instead take a good hard long look in the mirror.

Best Answer

Yeah that would be so cool, I'm in...

Best Answer

I am not against marriage,its all the crap that goes with it.

Best Answer