yelgdab yelgdab 16-17, F 7 Answers Apr 27, 2012

Yeah - Thats why i came here :-))

Best Answer

i'm not so talkative but i can listen xd

Best Answer

If ur under 18 you need to be the one to friend me, go ahead, I'll talk to ya ( 19 F)

Best Answer

sure,why not

Best Answer

There are so few people in your age group that if you get a few friends that will be it.<br />
Everyone 18 and over can not put you down as a friend because they can not get to your profile. <br />
So you really can't get too many friends this way. Just keep asking questions and I know people will like you and be friendly to you. <br />
I also want you to know that I have a long list of friends on EP but no one talks to me as a friend so don't look at it as you are missing much on EP. <br />
EP doesn't usually generate real friends so relax you like me don't get that too much. My reason is I am in an older age bracket and you are in the too young bracket. Hope you understand. Replying is nice to let people know you are there like a friend.

Best Answer

I'm always open to new friends :)

Best Answer