I would like a dominate female or a feminist to do it. I am no longer wanting to be a male statistic.
TARDUN TARDUN 22-25, M 5 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Beliefs

i havent got the balls for that..sorry

Best Answer

nor would i if done

Best Answer

ha yes! would u talk higher

Best Answer

no that is a myth it only occurs if castrated before puberty

Best Answer

are you a Catholic Priest?

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Count me out, please! I am not a surgeon, and, even if I was, I would refuse to do such an operation! <br />
Imagine if a patient changed his mind later on? Besides that, the Hippocaratic Oath, which every physician (including urologists and surgeons) must take, says, "First, do no harm." Removing a man's testicles, which does a lot more than just give him the potential to father a child, IS doing harm.

Best Answer

why should i not be able to do as i please with my own body. getting a tattoo is no different nor a piercing. if i want to become a eunuch then so be it who are you to say any different

Best Answer

Fine by me, but don't expect to find a legitimate surgeon willing to simply castrate you. You are not talking about gender-reassignment surgery after all. Not from the sound of it.
For sure you are right about piercings and tattoos. But go to a piercing place and ask for them to chop of your hand or your foot. I will bet you $100 they will refuse the request. It's one thing to put an expansion hoop in your ear, and another to take away your ability to walk.

Best Answer

i am simply asking to be made sterile to become neither a male or female my nuts are large and hang low. i sit on them all the time and i need them gone

Best Answer

This used to happen to me. I switched from boxers to boxer-briefs and things got better.
Good luck working it out, in any case. :-)

Best Answer

ive tried everything i even went so far to lock myself in a chastity cage and wear female panties to pull it up. nothing works

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer