Nobody. He didn't love her to begin with. He loves himself.

Best Answer

I wish I had EP when it was happening to me. There was no support for this abuse , this was the 50's . I wonder if our hating them is the very thing these men do to themselves seemingly without escape when it's hate you get hate . I have taken some things awayfrompain and suffering . I have been given a forgetfulness of hate andaforgivingness of others and myself . It took guidence of a spiritual nature that healed me of this hate .

Best Answer

run away fast before you end up having children with this douche bag

Best Answer

If he is abusing her- then there is no love there. period.

Best Answer

insecure douchebags that should have their nuts cut off

Best Answer

Ask my boyfriend--what I don't get is everybody tells you to leave-but they won't talk to you till you do-so the only relationship you have is with the abuser-it's like Stockholm Syndrome. You just accept it after awhile as part of your relationship. He doesn't hit-it's mostly verbal but he shoves and twice put his hands around my throat. It only happens when he's drunk--turns into a completely different person.

Best Answer

definitely A PIMP

Best Answer

A coward!

Best Answer

He never actually loved her then, if he said he did it was empty words.

Best Answer

Someone who only ever pretended to love her. Someone who has had that love eroded to nothing. Someone with a personality disorder. Could be any of these.

Best Answer

losers

Best Answer