just a big park indoors and outdoors by the beach one in California and 1 in Florida, where everybody can go naked for 1 day a year. WOULD YOU ATTEND???.......lolllll but whay is that most people are afraid of birth suit
Isabellaaa Isabellaaa 46-50, F 13 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Community

Actually, there is a National Nude Day in July, but it is little observed.

Best Answer

didn't know that, is it world wide?

Best Answer

All I can say with a degree of certainty is that it is observed in Canada and the US. My understanding is that it originated in Australia and is somewhat more widely observed in Australia and New Zealand than here; although I believe that it is observed in those nations during the Southern Hemisphere Summer.

Best Answer

well yes, but the date would have to be flexible to ensure good weather. I will keep my hat on though.

Best Answer

That would be great!

Best Answer

i love to get naked

Best Answer

Yes...but I'm afraid the National Naked Day authorities would request that I remain clothed during the daylight hours.

Best Answer

I thought it was today, that might explain the funny look down the shop

Best Answer

Not me. I'm no good at naked. One bored night, I played ***** Poker with my mirror. My opponent walked off in disgust...<br />
...Makes it tough to shave now and the kids think I'm a vampire...

Best Answer

oops! I thought we did. Guess that would explain the handcuffs.

Best Answer

yes.. insecurities

Best Answer

i would if i could!

Best Answer

I would attend but wear clothes

Best Answer